When applied for from overseas for Residency permit (card), the Mexican Consulate abroad place a visa (sticker) in your passport. When you arrive in Mexico you have to attend your local immigration office within 30 days of arrival, and undertake a procedure to exchange your passport pre-approval visa ( sticker) for a Residency Card.

Do you have a question?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know, it will be a pleasure for us to assist you.

Your email address will not be published.

Required fields are marked *