All Temporary Residency cards are valid for only 1 year initially ; they must be renewed after the first year for a further 1, 2, or 3 years if you wish to remain legally resident in Mexico.After four years of holding Temporary Residency, you can apply to exchange the temporary residency for permanent residency.


Replacement occurs when foreigners have their immigration documents lost, stolen, or destroyed. You can replace your immigration document as long as it is still valid.

Do you have a question?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to let us know, it will be a pleasure for us to assist you.

Your email address will not be published.

Required fields are marked *